Monday, September 10, 2018

MY BLISS 
    
     This question has many possible answers, infinite maybe, and I still don't know exactly what to choose, what to think. I find myself in fear when I hear the word happiness, because I just don't know what to think of that. When I stop worrying about where, and how I'm happiest, I guess I just think of what I could change within my life that would improve my quality of living. If I could wake up and feel calm, if I could know what I want to do everyday, if I could manage all of my responsibilities. What would make me happiest though, is if I could create with no hesitation. I want to look at a blank sheet and feel all of the excitement that I already do, but in my blissful state, that excitement would turn into productivity and hard work. That excitement would fuel me from point A all the way to point Z. In my happy place, the thing I love to do would not bring me any stress-- just contentment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY BLISS             This question has many possible answers, infinite maybe, and I still don't know exactly what to choose, what to th...